Trial until March 10, 2016 ! Try it and let us know what you think!
This is the English translation of Franco Montanari’s Vocabolario della Lingua Greca. With an established reputation as the most important modern dictionary for Ancient Greek, it brings together 140,000 headwords taken from the literature, papyri, inscriptions and other sources of the archaic period up to the 6th Century CE, and occasionally beyond. Read more about the work here.
New collection added! (1/2016) Children's Literature and Childhood
- Asia and the West: Diplomacy and Cultural Exchange
- British Politics and Society
- British Theatre, Music & Literature: High & Popular Culture
- Children's Literature and Childhood
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection