Welcome to the WCU Library Services guide to research resources in Computer Science - from WCU Library and beyond. This page of the Guide includes:
- new* Library OneSearch - try it! Send Feedback & let us know what you think.
- PILOT library catalog search box.
- Research Databases
Using a database focused on computer science content allows you to take advantage of the database's unique characteristics. Two of the databases specifically search their publications (ACM & IEEE), while the Computers and Applied Sciences database (from EBSCO) will return articles from a broader range of publishers.
- Streaming Video - an example of the streaming videos available from WCU Libraries' subscription to the Films on Demand database.
- New Books list - new print and e-book titles at WCU Libraries.
- User feedback box - let me know what you think. Do you have suggestions for additional content/links? Suggestion for a book purchase?
See the tab above for > Journals & Websites related to Computer Science.
Please contact me (info at right -->) if you have suggestions for other additions to this guide. As a resource for a community of learners, this guide will benefit from the combined expertise of all!
Quick-Search in more encyclopedias, dictionaries, biographies...
Streaming Videos for Online Learning
Did you know that WCU Libraries has a subscription to a large and growing collection of online videos, including many in Computer Science? The collection is called "Films on Demand" and is listed under "Databases" on the Libraries' website. The Code Breakers: Understanding Free and Open-Source Software, is one example.
Try the New Library OneSearch !
PILOT library catalog
Research Databases for Computer Science
New Books at FHG Library
Below are a few titles new at the FHG Library.
Check back often for updates!